Thank you for your interest in becoming an International Student at 蓝色的field State University. BSU welcomes students from all around the world and is currently home to students from 27 different countries.
We accept both first-time international freshmen and those who have already taken courses at another institution.
As an international student you will need to follow some specific steps to apply. For help along the way, please call the Office of International Student Services at 304-327-4173
Requirements to 应用
- Complete the International application online 在这里.
- Submit the following materials to the 蓝色的field State Office of International Student Services.
- Official high school transcripts*
- Official college transcripts of all previous coursework within or outside the U.S. It is required to have your international credits evaluated (*High School and College) through a certified third party affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services and have them send their reviewed documents to 蓝色的field State University. 考虑使用 Education Evaluators International, World Educational Services, or SpanTran.
- A copy of your passport.
- If you are on an F-1 Visa in the U.S. a copy of your current I-20
- A 金融 Verification Form, indicating that you have the necessary amount of $33,700/year in American currency available for your education
- An enrollment recommendation by an instructor, coach, or employer
- If applying from a non-English-speaking country: proof of successful completion of an ESL program or one of the following: a PTE academic score of 50 or better or a TOEFL score of 500 or better or internet TOEFL score of 64 or better or an IEL test band score of 6.0 or better, or Duolingo with a score of 90 or better. International Students who do not have passing English scores may apply for possible acceptance into the English for International Students 计划 Office of International Initiatives.
**Additionally, if you are accepted then you will need to submit an Immigration Transfer Form 以及安排 Accuplacer测试 for placement in English and Math classes prior to course registration. Proof of medical insurance including Medivacis required upon arrival to BSU.
Forms may be sent to:
蓝色的field State University
Office of International Student Services
蓝色的field WV 24701
June 1 for the fall semester (beginning in August)
November 1 for the spring semester (beginning in January)
Applications must be completed by one month after these dates.
住房,费用 & 到来
As you make plans to study at 蓝色的field State, please keep the following considerations in mind.
Students and their families should be prepared to spend an estimated $33,每年700, which covers tuition, living expenses and other related fees such as books. 金融 aid is generally not available for international students.
Optional Practical Training
Curricular Practical Training