Ready to Transfer?
If you're considering transferring to Bluefield State, you've made the right choice! Our University provides a supportive and inclusive environment that helps students thrive, both academically and personally. Our transfer admissions process is designed to be simple and straightforward, and our dedicated team of admissions counselors are here to guide you every step of the way.
- You must be eligible to return to your last institution
- Students with more than 32 hours credit must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- West Virginia requires that students provide an immunization record or proof of medical
exemption to the Health Center
*Students not meeting these criteria may appeal to the Admissions Committee for reconsideration.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application:
- Provide the following information to the Admissions Office:
- Your high school transcript (if you are transferring less than 26 hours of credit)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Copies of your ACT, SAT, or COMPASS test scores
Transfer Equivalency System
Visit the Transfer Equivalency System to see how your credits will transfer.